Francisca from City Rainbow nominated me to answer 11 questions.
 
 
Dream job.
I love art in every form, I would love to do loads of

different things. I would definitly love to do photography
as a full time job.
 
You don't leave home without...?
My phone.
 
Describe yourself in one word.
I would say "unconventional".
 
Favorite fashion blog.
I couldn't possibly pick just one.

I did a post on my favorite fashion blogs, they're quite a few.
 
Biggest dream.
To be able to live life through art and get a job accordingly.
 
Type of music in your ipod.
I love music and all it's genres, but I mostly listen to

indie rock and movie sountracks.
 
Favorite type of apparel piece.
I'm going for my most frequently worn piece...leggins.
 
Bags or shoes?
Shoes.
 
Favorite book?
I'm more of a visual person, so any good
photography book
is great for me.
 
Best 2012 moment
I have to say that summer holidays are
always the best
time I have in the whole year.
 
Sun or Rain? 
Sun definitely.
 
 
 
Have a joyfull sunny Sunday.