maio 31, 2013




Yesterday I went to H&M's showroom to get a preview of the Fall'13 collection that will hit stores this September.
The collection holds a lot of blacks, whites, leather, mettalics, khaki/creams, all with amazing details. Perfection. Great acessories, a
nd the shoes...oh the shoes! Lets just say black boots are my thing. 
Overall, I had an amazing time getting to see and try on the pieces, eating, drinking and chatting, all in the company of my amazing girls Sophie and Mafalda.
A big thank you to Inês and Raquel from H&M for inviting me and for the lovely welcoming chat.


.....................
 

9 comentários:

  1. I would love to have gone too, looks like you had fun! You looked great! x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gosto muito destas fotos e estou mortinha por ver a colecção ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Que lindaas! Mal posso esperar por ver a coleçao!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. A colecção parece estar qualquer coisa, estou morta por lhe pôr a mãos em cima

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Your photos are absolutely extraordinary - I'm following and can't wait for more!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com


    ResponderEliminar
  6. As minhas bloggers preferidas numa só foto, ADORO!
    As fotos estão fantásticas, deve ter sido mesmo divertido :)

    XOXO
    http://fashion-mask.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar