dezembro 02, 2013



SO, DAY 1 IN MADRID. 

I MAINLY WALKED AROUND, BREATHING IN EVERYTHING FROM ARCHITECTURE TO THE XMAS SPIRIT. THE CITY IS FILLED WITH CHRISTMAS FAIRS NOW,
I SPECIALLY LOVE THE FOOD ONES. 

SPEAKING OF FOOD, WHEREVER I GO I MAKE SURE I TASTE THE TYPICAL TREATS, AND THIS TIME I SURE DID. FOOD IS DEFINITELY ONE OF
MY PASSIONS.

I DID SOME SHOPPING OF COURSE, MAINLY XMAS PRESENTS, BUT I ALSO BROUGHT HOME SOME ITEMS TO MYSELF (WHICH WILL BE FEATURED IN A
DIFFERENT POST). I WENT CRAZY OVER THE BEAUTY PRODUCTS, AS YOU WELL KNOW I LOVE MAKE-UP. I FOUND LOADS OF BRANDS THAT WE JUST
DON'T HAVE HERE IN LISBON.

I HAD TO STOP FOR A CUP OF HOT COCO, IT WAS FREAZING COLD AND I COULD REALLY USE A HOT DRINK.

FINALLY, EVENING AT PUERTAS DEL SOL. THE STREETS WERE FILLED WITH PEOPLE, IT WAS TRULLY AMAZING TO WALK AROUND ADMIRING THE
XMAS DECORATIONS.


DAY 2 WILL BE UP TOMORROW.


.....................

15 comentários:

  1. wow really nice photos Inês!

    www.varios-angulos.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. AMAZING PICTURES!! You made me hungry only looking at the food pics.
    Awesome xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Deve ter sido fantástico, as fotos estão lindas!!! Adoro este tipo de posts, very very inspiring :)

    XOXO
    http://fashion-mask.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ahhhhh! Amazing photoss babe. You look so beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You must have had an amazing time! And of course your photos are just awsome!

    Muny’sFashionFanatique | Fashion & Style BLOG

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Nostalgia. Estive ai no Verão… ai que saudades! Viajar é tão bom!
    Adorei <3 xx

    http://www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  7. As fotografias estão fantásticas, adoro o teu casaco, é tão lindo!! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Que fotos mágicas Inês. Linda mesmo!
    Bjs
    Rita

    ResponderEliminar
  9. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    DRESSALE.COM

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I was in Madrid with my boyfriend this summer, it was incredible and with your photos I miss it a lot!! You have wonderful photos and if you are interested you can check it as well :)

    EJNET

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Great pics! Hope you´re having a great time here in my beloved city :)
    http://tendenciesfashandbeauty.wordpress.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Adoro Madrid e o teu casaco! É mesmo lindo :D De onde é?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. É da Zara, mas é da colecção AW do ano passado.

      Eliminar
    2. Ah que pena, mas é mesmo lindo e fica-te super bem!

      Eliminar