FOR HER.


I  HOME DECOR ELEGANT PIECES
Who doesn't like home decor pieces? I know I do, specially if they're vintage looking.
You can find an amazing selection of them at Zara Home.


II CANDLES
Always an amazing gift. I specially like the ones in an elegant box. Once the candle burns out, you
can still use the box as a decorative piece at home.


III MINI LIPSTICK CHARMS by Charlotte Tilbury
Charlotte Tilbury makeup line is to die for. This set is a christmas special edition for this year.
Three mini lipsticks with gorgeous colors. I sure am gona grab one for myself in London next week.


IV LINGERIE
Lingerie always makes a great gift.


V PHONE CASE
An embellished phone case is a great idea for this time of here. This one is Marc Jacobs.


VI PILLOWS
Pillows are never too much. Furry, with a print...the key is combining. They sure personalize a space.


VIII NOTEBOOK
It always come in handy. I love this skyline edition by Marc Jacobs. They're only $18 each.