2016 has been full of great things.

Here's a recap so, if anything, I can look back on it:

-> I started working as a software engineer/consultant in the beginning of the year, wich meant less (or none) time for the blog...but hey! I'm now certified on the platform I work on and leading a team of 5 people.

-> I finally got my drivers license after years of putting it off, and got a new amazing car.

-> The national football team won Euro2016, it was quite the thing.

-> My football team was consecrated a three year in a row champion.

-> I got to visit (and re-visit) my two favorite cities in the whole world, New York and Paris.

-> I turned 30 (god, I'm old).

I'm now excited for the new year coming and all that will come with it!

I wish you all a very happy New Year, with all the best there is!


Goodbye 2016, you're been great! Here's to 2017!

ps: New year, new hair! :)