Here comes the weekend!
There's not much else I love more than a good weekend brunch. 
These are my favorite spots for brunch in Lisbon:


Heim Cafe.
Starting with my favorite! Everything is delicious and the place itself is really cosy.
You must try: the creme de cafe pancakes, french toast and mushroom toast. It's usualy packed, but nothing an early morning can't prevent ;)



Dear Breakfast.
A nice quit place I usualy go when I dont wanna go all out with my brunch. The eggs benedict are quite something!



Fauna&Flora.
This is a great one, more on the healthy side. The downer: it's always full! You have to wait at least 30 minutes in line if you wanna taste their goods. But it worths the wait for the banana&peanut butter smoothie, as well as the toasts!



Other honorable mentions:
Amelia
Cafe Janis
Zenith Brunch&Cocktails

XxInes