Art with Desenio.
A bit of context: In the begining on the year I had to move out and the hunt for a new apartment began. An then there was covid. Let me tell you, it was not an easy process. 

Besides not being easy to find a place you feel like you can call home, everything is super overpriced here in Lisbon. So, after several months of searching and not feeling it quite right, it finally happened. I found my apartment. A Lisbon apartment with Paris vibes.

At first I thought I would go with minimal decor...but who am I kidding, I can't do minimal. I love places with personality.

Now as I'm slowly decorating my apartment, the time came to bring it to life by adding art. 
I teamed up with Desenio to pick some new prints to my lovely home. I'm very much into graffic prints atm, so for the living room I went with a graffic blue theme, adding some fall colors to it. For the bedroom I went with more minimalistic vibes and got the Lisbon Map print, it only makes sense.

The code “inesmanique25” gives 25% off prints* on all of Desenio sites between 29th september-1st october  
*Except for frames and handpicked-/collaboration/personalized posters.








I'll be sharing all about my home decor in upcoming posts.


XxInes